Longarm Quilting Service.
Babylock Crown Jewel Instructor.
West Richland WA
Please see the bottom of this page for price guide.
Feel free to browse the photos on this site to get a feel for my quilting.
If you like what you see and want me to quilt for you, feel free to contact me at Gin1906@aol.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To Busy to Blog Part 2

 ...Busy Blogger Part 2

The boy scouts have sure been a lot of fun to work with! But in between the scout quilts I have been finishing customer quilts. I finished this one last week and the customer came to pick it up. She was super happy with the results and left me a gorgeous peacock quilt to work on!
I have been getting a lot of calls from new clients, looks like word is getting out! I had a nice lady bring me the following two small wall hangings. It is not uncommon to audition a new quilter to see if you like her work. That is what these two quilts are, audition pieces!
I quilted this with a sand colored thread with seashells. I am sure she will like it.
This little quilt (it only measures 20 x 24) was a bit of a challenge, the sashing was a little off so I had to finagle it a bit, plus she wanted minimal stitching in the blocks (I was not allowed to stitch over any of the logo) So a nice smoky swirl in the sashing repeated in the dark blue of the t-shirt material along with stitch in ditch to combat some raised seams and I think it turned out pretty well!

I am thrilled with how busy I have become, I have been working on increasing my business so that when I am ready to go full time (in the very close future) I will have a good clientele built up!

As always, thanks for stopping by and happy quilting!
Ginny

OH and I now have a Candy Mountain Quilts facebook account, stop by and LIKE ME!
https://www.facebook.com/CandyMntQuilts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment